Popular Posts

Monday, January 16, 2012

seVen



hai uollsss......i'm SeVeN monthssss today

7 Random Facts About Me

- i'm still full fed with my mommy's milk Alhamdulillah

-mommy started solid food for me...i enjoyed porridge with carrots, my baby Bites and sometime with Rice Cereal

-i start crawling forward, backward and mommy worried that i will pick-up and eat anything that i found on the floor.....

-i gained weight only 200gm from previous month, mommy are worried but my Paed said not to worry as long as i am happy, active and drink milk everyday....

-i dunno why my bro and my sis like to pinch my cheek....it hurts and i will scream outt loudly to attract my mommy and papa

-i love to sit on my Bumbo chair, i'm now can sit on the baby chair but can only watch what my eldest eat. Papa said i sleep like a big girl not like a baby.....

-everytime mommy came back from office, i only want to be by her side and i will only let her go when i am full hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...